Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"SHOULD SEAGA BE NAMED NATIONAL HERO?"

I am appauled and disgusted even by the letter that proposes that Edward Seaga should be a national hero. I was so angry when I saw the letter that I felt like not reading the Observer today. I read the Observer on a daily basis.

It is obvious to me that Bloom Harris does not know a darn thing about Jamaicas history, but as far as I am concerned Jamaica has lacked leadership over the last 40 or so years. I am 26 years old and I do not profess that I am a guru as far as it relates to Jamaicas politics but as far as I have read I beleive that Edward Seaga and Michael Manley are to be blamed to a certain extent for the current state of Jamaicas economy. Edward Seaga is more so to be blamed because he is the one that sided with Ronald Reagan during the cold war period when they thought that Jamaica was going to become a communist country, I don't beleive that I beleive that Michael Manley saw an economically independent Jamaica, and that was what he strove for and which we would have been. Due in part to that relationship, guns and ammunition was able to enter our country with help from outside sources to arm Seagas slaves and likewise PNP got wepons through from his sources. I will not name sources here, as I have no solid proof but, the findings are well accepted.


I am disappointed because it is people like BLOOM HARRIS and millions of other Jamaicans who who sit around on their behinds and allow the the Patterson administration to waste hard working poor tax payers money and come talking abot "youthful exhurberance". I am angry, because it is the same PJ that was involved in the Shell Scandal, it is Seaga that borrowed hundreds of millions of dollars and simply forgot to repay.

Our leadsers are a big joke, nonsense! I feel like throwing up with the simple mention of their names, I tell them they better wake up and stop stealing our money, we love Jamaica and we will protect our land and it's interests...JAHMEKYAH .. Don't forget, we are dead serious. Bloom Harris go to sleep and all you other stupid people who feel the same way.

No comments: